• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

whoops..?
    y’all I am so excited about all of this, so yayyyy <333

@[insane] oh man, considering I am a Hurricane stalker I would love for them to meet, I think it could be super interesting with him having known Rhy and can totally see him being a baby daddy. And also yes she wants to meet Heartfire and get into trouble with her - I feel like they could be a perfect pairing to stir shyte up :| I will DM you on Discord about this!

@[SamShine] & @[Nev] ily both <333 Sam, I will see what pans out baby daddy-wise first and then from there find a way for you to get your Raye-baby Big Grin

@[Vanilla Custard] omg I know, her post was just sliiiightly abstract lol. I would LOVE to have her meet Leilan, I have been wanting to post with him for eons now so that would be fantastic. Plus, fun fact, when she was a filly her and Noori were best friends and did their quest together too, so I think that adds a super fun twist for their meeting! I will DM you on Discord <333

@[Shelbi] eeeee thanks girl! ugh give me all the shelbi ponies, I’ve missed posting with you. Let’s definitely do something with her and Sinner, I think they would have some intriguing interactions that could potentially lead to contributing to her end >:]  mwahahaha. I’ll DM you on Discord!

Keep the good ideas coming folks, I’m pumped Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    whoops..? - by Lydia - 11-28-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by insane - 11-28-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by SamShine - 11-28-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by Nev - 11-28-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: whoops..? - by Vanilla Custard - 11-29-2018, 08:34 AM
    RE: whoops..? - by Shelbi - 11-29-2018, 09:27 AM
    RE: whoops..? - by Lydia - 11-29-2018, 01:52 PM