• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon
    Kirby held his boy tight, rubbed his cheek against sleek lavender and white that matched him so perfectly but was softer, gave in ways he couldn’t. They’d really made perfection, him and Lace, all three of their babies were magnificent. And all three of them needed her. Their whole family needed her, himself included, even if he was a selfish fuck for admitting it. He had no damn right to need her after what he’d put her through, but there it was.

From the first damn moment he saw her, so sharp and jagged already, so exquisite, her loud mouth and the fire in her eyes and something so delicate and fragile hidden behind those gorgeous angel eyes. Something that he’d so desperately needed to paint across her skin, the intricate lacework the best he could do to bring it out to the surface. He’d needed all that breakable beauty for his own, and he’d smashed her wide open just to touch it, hadn’t he?

Fuck.
    This was his fault, wasn’t it?

If she’d left, it was because of him. He’d let her walk away, what if she just hadn’t stopped walking? Fuck. He was such a fucking idiot. Always had been, but she brought out the utter dumbass in him, made him so stupidly oblivious with those gorgeous goddamn eyes that tried so hard to hide her hurt. And her stupid, perfect face that made him wanna fix everything he’d smashed so ruthlessly. Even though she’d told him, hadn’t she? It still echoed in his head. Nothing he could do to make it right.

Shit!
    It’s okay, baby. I think...I think this is my fault. She’s okay. Fuck, he hoped it was his fault, that she’d just wised up and walked as far away from him as her perfect goddamn legs could take her. He’d so fucking desperately rather she’d left because he was a moron and broke her heart than because anything had happened to her. Fuck, fuck, if something had--no. Nothing had fucking happened to her, because it would kill them.

It would kill him.

I don’t know, baby. I don’t know how far you can hear, but maybe you can do a flyover, listen in for her as you go? She can’t’ve gone far, right? I’ll check Ischia, you check Tephra, we’ll see if she’s close? Maybe she’d just gone to scout out the other safe havens, see if there was somewhere she could take the kids where she didn’t have to see him every day. Stupid, stubborn woman, he’d go back to Ischia if she needed space from him. But she’d never say it, would she?
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon - by Kerberos - 12-11-2018, 02:48 PM