• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

something takes a part of me; any

Carnage had buried the whole of Pangea beneath the sea once, protected it and catered to it as leviathan and krane, and shark alike stalked the grounds and as all the vast creatures of the ocean manifested in its wonders and shadows. She has, walked in it, traversed the caverns and rocks: clung to the walls and feasted upon the sands; but most of all, she had seen and felt the pulse of magic.

In the months and weeks of change after, Yidhra has lurked and crawled: waited with severity and self-imposed rule. The Archon’s massive tendrils spreading through every mystery and enigma; but today was different, a resonance and strangeness: a shadow of movement through the mess. Smells and all manner of whisper and life became anew and it was then she peered from the darkness of the waterlogged sands.

Brine and oil, rot and rancor: Pangea is a fetid place that stinks of dead sea life, and it’s breezes rattle the bones of whales and beasts alike that have decayed across the whole of it after the rise. It has been years enough to make to that the impact is lessened; but it has not made the infection better: not caused the plateaus and rocks to become more lively.

Oh no,  that was in part because of the wandering children and shadows: the beasts that dwelled.

So to Shroud and Ironfire she walks, draped in her own tendrils and mindful to stay a distance from them… spattered with a varnish of white and grey: her black and blue body painted with porous skin and a lack of hair. Salt shimmers and the sea drips from her.

She speaks and her voice echoes through the vast reaches of Pangea: watery and heaving, rattling as the tendrils on her face drip with sea and blue-blood. “Precious creatures,” she purrs. “You are in Pangea- a land to the east.”

Factual and poignant she draws closer, stopping a few feet away to give them the full reality of her mutilated and Kraken-esque form. “I am Yee tho rah (Yidhra), the Archon of these lands. It is ashame you have come at this time, the sickness is rampant: infection and plague. Come now, are you truly lost? Or are you here for a reason my Darlings.”

Yidhra

@[shroud] & @[Ironfire]

Messages In This Thread
    something takes a part of me; any - by Ironfire - 12-01-2018, 02:20 PM
    RE: something takes a part of me; any - by shroud - 12-03-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: something takes a part of me; any - by Yidhra - 12-05-2018, 05:07 PM