• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

abashed the devil stood, and felt how awful goodness is; any
    The person who answered her call was strange, unlike anything or anyone abashed had seen before. Her soft blue eyes widened, and she might have been more frightened if it weren’t for her own strange feline nature, or her friendship with negan of the forked tongue and scales. As far as abashed knew, people came in lots of different shapes, so even one who featured tentacles so prominently wasn’t inherently scary. Not really, at least.

“Pangea?” she asked, shrinking in on herself a little. That did not sound like a place near the island, certainly not one she’d ever heard of before. “Oh, that sounds far away. I’m from an island, one with um, a beach, and there’s these funny little caves that aren’t made of stone? I didn’t mean to go so far, I don’t really know how I got here, just Momma told me to go away so I went...here, I guess.”

She frowned and looked around. “I don’t think home is close to here, ‘cause it doesn’t look anything like this at all. What’s Archon mean? And the Eastern Council?” Oh she was talking too much! She ducked her head and cringed, shrinking in on herself, waiting for Yee tho rah to yell at her like Momma always did when she ran her mouth. “Sorry, I’ll be quiet,” she murmured, daring to sneak a glance up at the tentacled lady. “My name’s abashed. It’s nice to meet you.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: abashed the devil stood, and felt how awful goodness is; any - by abashed - 12-26-2018, 10:42 PM