• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You {Kag}
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

He was so confused, he thought that him and Warlight were inseparable, he thought she would have been looking for him just as much as he had looked for her. But instead she was off with Raul his mouth left with a sour taste just at the thought of the pale stallion.

His heart was aching with all types of emotions, he just wanted to talk to someone....but Tahti was no where to be found, and Warlight was his only other friend. This was not how he had planned there reunion, and it certainly was not how he imagined his summer going. Last summer they were all on the beach having fun, and now his life was filled with drama.

He was unknowingly walking heavily, his body expressed his emotions for him. The horned stallion stomping throughout the Cove, he hoped to remain alone while he figured out what had just happened. But his ears pick up rustling and it appeared that he would not be alone for long, Oh great he thinks to himself as his ears gently lay back to his dome, irritation visibly expressed as he stood still hoping to stay hidden.

@[Kagerus] like we talked :p pretending this was after the thread with Raul/Warlight
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-02-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-12-2018, 08:41 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-13-2018, 01:15 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-13-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-17-2018, 04:29 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-21-2018, 07:06 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-27-2018, 07:30 PM