• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You {Kag}
    As I speak, it becomes more and more clear by the way Clayton smiles, seems to grow an inch or two as he stands taller, and twitches at his withers that he has misinterpreted my meaning. Not that I’d exactly had one solidly in mind, but I certainly hadn’t been intent on encouraging the young fellow to pursue something that would never work… The naivety of youth blinds the young stallion to the possibility that in an equation of four, he could be one of the two left behind, and that nothing guaranteed him love from anyone.

Before I can attempt to verbalize this, the green-lined stallion is muttering an answer to my invasive question. He sounds very boyish when under pressure, I realize; and my heart softens, for this boy could easily be one of my children, too. Deciding to just listen before I interject further, the small shapes of my ears flick forward, catching that which the boy dejectedly says.

When he finishes, my eyes are a shade darker, and the inside of my lips throbs where I’ve been anxiously biting it. I may show no fear when charging into battle, but when caring for the hearts of the Sanctuary’s youth, my every word must be carefully thought out. This is why it takes me another moment to gather my thoughts; after all, I must also consider Warlight’s feelings in this, for it is assuredly that girl of whom Clayton speaks.

“While I can speak with no finality nor much wisdom on these kinds of things, what I do know is that once Solace and I realized our love for each other, it never, ever faltered… We were also adults, and so somewhat more stable in our proclamations and devotions of love."

"That being said, the stallions whom she and I found ourselves with before one another were… devastated by our departures from their sides, to say the least. Unfortunately, that is just the way of the world sometimes… I hope that your heart is not too broken, Clayton, and that one day, you find someone who is as sure of you as the moon is of the sun.”

@[Clayton]
    I think this would be a fairly nice place to end this thread! That or else you can post again and wrap it up, or if you have muse for more, by all means go ahead! Whatever you would like <3
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-02-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-12-2018, 08:41 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-13-2018, 01:15 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-13-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-17-2018, 04:29 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-21-2018, 07:06 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-27-2018, 07:30 PM