• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  wednesday my empty arms were open
    He asks why it has taken so long for them to talk like this, they had grown up in the same kingdom. If they hadn't been so caught up in there own worlds, they could have possibly shared a romance that he was so desperately running from.

You tell me Clay she says and as he lets there muzzles brush each other for a few more moments he pulls back with a smile, finding her gaze. She brings up the memory of the one time they had spoken, how quick he was to get away.

He thinks back to that day, the meeting he had set in stone with Will. A day that would never fade from his memory, the day that he earned the scar that draped down his neck. I was lost in my own world I guess. Sorrow and regret fill his face for only a brief moment before he forces a smile once again.

But no matter what happens when we return, lets promise to stay friends Kensa. Regardless of where there relationship went after tonight, he was tired of losing his friends. At the very least these two could stay civil whenever they return to there homes.

@[Kensa] uhhh sorry this took forever. Feel free to wrap up, since so much has changer since this started.
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-03-2018, 09:48 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-05-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-10-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-11-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-18-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Clayton - 12-28-2018, 07:56 PM