• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    {Dagen}
    What Is A Man With No Honor

He eagerly seeked out others, and hopefully they would be his age. He called out, why was no one responding? Mary said there was foals here!! He paces around, impatient, but just when he was about to give up and head back home some rustling in the foliage made his head turn.

A roan colt similar to his own age appears from hiding, he had wings that sat upon his back, the first he had ever seen in person. You weren't here before the colt states, Corban looks around nervously, how does he respond? My name is Dagen he says introducing himself. Just as Corban was going to respond another broke out from the foliage, this time a filly similar to his own age and matching Dagens looks minus the wings.

She yells out his name, excited to see him, but her attitude quickly shifts You left me! She yells out butting his hip, she finally seems to notice Corban but she seems much more interested and excited to see him than Dagen did. I' Brazen She introduces herself with a greeting.

This was were he was supposed to respond, but he does not know how to react, he has never been around other foals! He awkwardly glances between the two H..Hello, my name is Corban he says, finally mustering up the courage to respond. I live in Sylva, but there are no foals there...my sister told my some live here....and I guess they do! He perks up at the end of the conversation, he small tail shakes in excitement. Are you two related? He tilts his head, there resemblance is undeniable, they had to be siblings.

[corban]

@[Brazen] @[Dagen]

Messages In This Thread
    {Dagen} - by Corban - 12-05-2018, 09:55 PM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Dagen - 12-05-2018, 10:28 PM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Brazen - 12-06-2018, 09:33 AM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Corban - 12-06-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Dagen - 12-08-2018, 03:23 PM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Brazen - 12-10-2018, 01:40 PM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Corban - 12-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Dagen - 12-23-2018, 12:48 PM
    RE: {Dagen} - by Brazen - 12-31-2018, 08:23 PM