• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    my thoughts wrapped around you - Leilan

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    He doesn’t think his haughty pose is very good but, he doesn’t think he is very good at anything in general (except courting girls when he’s set his mind to it). Except making her laugh. He’s good at that, at least.

He grins at her, though he fakes shock when she tells him it didn’t work. ”Really? And there’s me thinking I made up for it rather well.” Fully well knowing she walked away that day, but, she went to join Nerine, like he had actually suggested. Ah well. Perhaps he had come off too obnoxious.

She continues with saying he was too good at being adorably irritating and handsome, which earns her a questioning look in return. ”Right. Very adorable.” he says, quite a bit offended, and showing her his teeth instead with a wide grin, ”Perhaps you need a reminder?” He’s not exactly joking - sure as hell remembers where their girls came from - and noses her mane, places a small nip on her neck while she fusses with his own.

A sudden scrape of teeth over his shoulder follows her words, and his own pointed elamel finds it’s way to her withers rather quickly - reflective - in response. ”Perhaps I can settle with your attention without an apology.”[b] he muses, [b]”So, what did you have in mind? I’m not gonna teach you all my pick-up lines, if that’s what you were aiming for.”

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Breckin]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: my thoughts wrapped around you - Leilan - by Leilan - 12-23-2018, 07:29 AM