• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There’s a lesson waiting to be learned; Lie, Loess diplomats

My dreams have all come true

He’d taken longer than he’d intended to come back from Nerine. While Ilma and Litotes have the wonder of an arduous journey on foot, Wolfbane had started out in the starlit hours of the morning, well-rested and eager to barrel through the heart of Beqanna for home. Home had splintered somewhat in his mind, fragmenting between images of Brilliant Pampas and Loess. Every time he was left to think about the home he’d left behind, Bane couldn’t stop thinking of the one they’d all acquired.

Thoughts like these kept him company on the trip South again, fragmenting into little paths and then reconnecting themselves when he thought he might be close to a possible solution. He was constantly caught up in what would be best for the now three adjacent territories, even though he and Noah had come to a quiet sort of comradeship. There had to be some balance which would make the leaders equally happy and fulfilled.

As Wolfbane plunged through a light cloud cover and down above the first stretches of his Kingdom’s border, he felt close to a possible answer. All that seemed left was to talk it over with Lepis and then head to Sylva. Simple, if not for the sudden call that interrupts the male pegasus’ thoughts. He tilts both wings and banks left, near to where Hyaline has shifted around to the East, eyeing a pair of similar-colored specks that are hovering politely on his doorstep.

Visitors at last, He muses silently, dipping towards the earth. When he lands nearby, Bane offers a throaty sort of nicker in reply to the ambassador’s original summons. “I’m glad to see a few new faces around here.” The striped palomino greets them, stopping close enough for the trio to comfortably talk, “But I have it on the highest authority this place isn’t exactly the safest. Most Loessians have headed south to Brilliant Pampas.”

Bane swings his head around, twisting the stiff line of his upright mane to point out where the Pampas border lay. “Nice to meet you both, I’m Wolfbane.” He says, turning back to look at the pair again. “Are you passing through or …?”

Like all good nightmares do

@[Ilma] @[litotes]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There’s a lesson waiting to be learned; Lie, Loess diplomats - by Wolfbane - 12-23-2018, 12:17 AM