• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Suddenly I was a lilac sky; then you decided purple just wasn’t for you | Chryseis

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    He stands icy still. Listens to the wave of words - to realize they’re the right words. Adult words, not naive ones like the question she had asked before. Good. He’d forced her to grow up.

She takes steps back, tells him how he hurts her. He doesn’t move, the only indication of something happening is the change in eye colour from the deep dark blue back to an icy colour - pulling out, away. He doesn’t belong in her life. She shouldn’t even love him simply because of the fact they are blood-related. But maybe in time, she’ll let go some more.

When she’s gone, he finally says something, for no-one to hear. ”Good. Get away, and live.” Soft words that she’ll never know about - it’s probably for the best that she’ll never know that this last time, he did it on purpose.

So she wouldn’t linger.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Suddenly I was a lilac sky; then you decided purple just wasn’t for you | Chryseis - by Leilan - 01-20-2019, 04:31 AM