• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone;
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"

Mary’s scent is heavily mingled with Sinner’s – enough so that Valdis almost believes he is already arriving to greet her in their wooded prison. If at all disappointed, it wouldn’t be known as she steadies an unyielding stare on the woman. While they both are blanketed in Sinner’s familiarity, there are more exotics coating Valdis. There is Hyaline, the forest, the meadow, and Icicle Isle. It provides mystique as she inches a small step forward to meet the stranger, her azure eyes scrutinizing. No name is provided, only a question that hangs idle for a few long moments as Valdis diverts and observes the trees towering above them. It’s almost startling how colorful of a world it is – reds, yellows, oranges – for a man shrouded in darkness and scheming.

The woman is still watching Valdis expectantly, but she doesn’t at all feel rushed. A lungful of air is drawn in, familiarizing herself, before blinking and focusing on her company. ”Sinner, I suppose?” His intrigue has lured the girl here, but she doesn’t come out of desperation for a home (she has many options) but for opportunity and her own curiosity.

Where he goes, she will be, unless boredom intervenes.
    But he promises not to allow that.

With a mild shrug, Valdis decides to settle and answer the mare’s likely thoughts. It’s typical to wonder the intentions of strangers at the gate. She remembers that even as a child growing up in Hyaline. ”He wants me to live here, so I decided to come check it out.” Her tail sweeps across her hindquarters nonchalantly, mirroring the casual drawl of her voice.

VALDIS
    But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.

@[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-19-2018, 12:32 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-20-2018, 03:23 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 01:34 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 01:55 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 03:41 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-29-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-29-2018, 08:35 PM