• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silk and shadow; rey
    Well well, I’ve caught the puppet away from its strings. Where is your master? I think, eyeing the impossibly still creature Daemron had called his ‘wolf’, though I know better. Nothing about it is wolfish, at all. It simpered underneath his hooves and bowed to his commands. It was a pet - make no mistake. A pet that I’ve caught off guard.

Of course I consider simply passing it by, letting it do whatever Daemron had suggested it should do while he wasn’t around. There wasn’t much to be gained from senselessly attacking the thing where it lay. But then I think about how Daemron had spoken to me (had dared to slight me) and I decide that there’s plenty of time and more than enough reason to snap a slender little leg or crush a furry, red paw. Maybe leave a mark. Maybe just kill it altogether. We’ll see, won’t we?

Using up the advantage I’d been given, already close enough to hear the threatening growl and know my cover’s been blown, I go for the attack by high-stepping and pawing at the wolf who’s circled ‘round to face me. It’s nothing but a sincere flurry of hopeful blows that may or may not hit their mark; I’m one for defense, not so much the advance. “Little … piece … of shit!” I grunt in time to the stomps, adamant (for some reason) that I could crush it like a nasty cockroach.

However, when a row of serrated teeth catch against my own soft leg skin, I find we’re too close for comfort and so I revert to a cowards tactic by shimmering out of sight. It’s safer to teleport a few feet behind the she-wolf and I do so, my own mouth pursed into a hiss and blood coating one hoof as I begin to enjoy this bit of action. “That’s all you’ve got?”

----

ooc: Just played Red as giving her a nasty tear in the cannon area, either front hoof! @[Lydia]
    Immune to The Plague
    Helped raise Pangea

Messages In This Thread
    silk and shadow; rey - by NPC - 12-19-2018, 03:32 PM
    RE: silk and shadow; rey - by Rey - 12-20-2018, 11:27 AM
    RE: silk and shadow; rey - by NPC - 12-22-2018, 11:52 AM
    RE: silk and shadow; rey - by Rey - 12-28-2018, 08:22 PM