• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little prince; aegean

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Abysm is a forbidden fruit. Dark and dangerous and tempting and Aegean has no way to protect his young, eager heart from such things. He leans forward, takes a bite, and the moment runs like juice down his chin, satiating him and curling his stomach with hunger for more. It is a conflicting thing but it does nothing to confuse him—does nothing to drive him away. Instead his dark purple eyes merely wash over his older half-brother, studying the edges of him and wondering at the sharpest corners of his mind.

“I am glad that I know you now,” is all he says when the other has finished his story. The words wash over him but don’t sink into his flesh. He cannot feel anything but love for his mothers—cannot feel anything but complete and absolute adoration. He nods when Abysm says that he is sure that they have their reasons because Aegean cannot imagine a world where they do not. Everything his mothers have ever done has always been rooted in logic and kindness and love—the most of all, love.

His very foundation would shatter should he see or believe anything different.

Still, it does not take empathetic abilities to see that the story hurts his brother, that it is rooted in pain, and he closes the distance again, his dreamy eyes closing and his mouth touching his brother’s neck, his jaw if he can reach it. “I am your sibling,” he whispers softly. “and I love you very much.”

He doesn't know anything but love.

Cannot imagine a world where his heart does not ache with it for each new soul he meets.

“I  do,” he affirms with his silvery voice, thinking of all the dreams his mother has woven for him—all the different places that she has taken him, that she has walked him into. He remains close to the older stallion, tipping his delicate head back and watching him carefully. “Do you like dreams, brother?”

i could die for you.

@[abysm] <3

Messages In This Thread
    little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-20-2018, 09:19 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-22-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-27-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 01-19-2019, 04:10 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 01-21-2019, 02:33 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 04-01-2019, 11:38 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 04-17-2019, 12:52 AM