• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  leave me in my winter [ here i am powerful ]

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Scholar is indeed, easy company, as the man might have reasoned himself. Too little of those have found their way northward lately, or rather, not northward enough (never further than Nerine and even that being a rarity it looked to him). While of course, the island is rather isolated, that shouldn’t mean it was to be wholly desolate. But perhaps with parties and plagues and other kingdoms settling also, most horses did not find it interesting enough to travel so far.

But it was rather pretty, and the icy, draconic stallion thinks it’s a shame that it had attracted only negativity for a while. Scholar seems to think so too, in a way, wondering aloud why so many would fight over it. The scaled roan shrugs. ”It’s a safe land, which is probably something that attracts strangers, though for the life of me I don’t know why they don’t prefer something warmer. For Nerine, unfortunately it is the only one to reasonably turn to, so I’m here to make sure it’s not only safe from the plague, but also from less-charitable people.” He sighs, turning back to the chestnut-and-ice male. ”Enough of that. Hey, and don’t forget to look at the lake in the northern part before you go.” he grins, watching the other suddenly slide off an icy slope that hadn’t been there before. The roan himself might be too heavy for such, but trots along anyway when Scholar has something to add about the wildlife. This earns him a chuckle from the scaled roan stallion, knowing one or two of those might not be animals. ”They’ll surprise you, I bet.” he grins, but won’t say anything more.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Scholar] I wasn’t sure if you wanted to continue this, but I see it got lost on my list somewhere so here is a little something ^^
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: leave me in my winter [ here i am powerful ] - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 11:09 AM