• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you were a vision in the morning when the light came through, rhaegor (holiday party)
    you were a vision in the morning
    when the light came through,
    i know i've only felt religion
    when i've lied with you
    and i'm still waking every morning
    but it's not with you

Even though all their little moments had been leading up to this, it still seemed like it had happened so suddenly. It was like as soon as they had broken through the wall they had built between each other, there was no going back. They went from not fully being able to comprehend their feelings for each other, to not being able to remember living any differently. The idea that he had ever been anything but hers is unimaginable; not that she had ever been shy towards him, but there was something about her that she had always kept bridled. It had been that fear of being let down, of being picked over, but that apprehension didn’t live inside of her anymore. Even without his sweet voice inside of her head, his actions were showing her everything she needed to know.

Her dark lips continue to caress along his neck, her teeth occasionally dragging through the tangled strands of his mane. ”I would choose you over anyone, and anything.  Did you know that?” Her words are warm against his skin, but she pulls away just a little, so that her solemn brown eyes can find his, even though the sincerity of the way they were spoken would have been enough. She doesn’t want to talk about her father, or what had happened in Nerine. But she wanted him to know, to hear her say, that there was nothing anyone could ever do to change her mind about him, or to make her doubt him.

When he retreats from her – just for a brief second, and their contact breaks – her skin instantly feels cold, until he is pressed alongside her once more, with his mouth dragging along her spine, and over her hip. She is used to him exploring her like this, even though it never went past that – no matter how badly she always wanted it to. She remains soft and languid beneath his touch, but she nearly starts when he slips. Tilting her head back towards him, she can’t help but to laugh, reaching for him as he comes back to the front of her. His lips against hers feels familiar by now, and willingly she leans into him.

I love you too, is all she can think in response, her tongue suddenly unable to form words. The way that he pulls on her mane is not lost on her, and every ounce of lust and desire that she has been burying inside was slowly beginning to rise to the surface. Her skin flushes warm and hot, her eyes drifting close as she wonders, not for the first time, what it would feel like to be beneath him – to actually be completely his, in every way possible. When he presses against her, and his teeth scrape against the curve of her, it sends a tremble throughout her entire body, her mind becoming fogged by her insistent want.

His touch travels lower, and by then, she is biting her lip against the sounds already building in her throat. ”Rhae,” His name is breathless in the way it leaves her tongue, the plea already beginning to creep into it; she won’t be able to handle it if he’s teasing her, again. But his words, hot and sultry against the parts of her that have been longing for his touch, are enough to nearly send her over the edge; they trigger an involuntary shudder that overtakes every part of her, and elicit something between a gasp and a moan. ”I want you,” and even though the words are quiet and tremulous, her body is giving the only consent he will need, as she presses back into him, the ache in her voice tangible as she says, ”And I need you.” He didn’t have to ask her to beg – she was already there, her breathing already quickening in near desperation at having him so close to fulfilling what she has been wanting, but was once again dragging out. ”Stop torturing me, please.” Patience has never been her strong suit, especially not when what she wanted – needed – was right there.

chryseis

@[Rhaegor]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you were a vision in the morning when the light came through, rhaegor (holiday party) - by Chryseis - 01-14-2019, 01:39 AM