• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

no one really knows what the ocean hides
    but you and I, bird, we’re gonna find out

Eurwen exhibits a minimal reaction by pulling away with furrowed brows and a steady roll of questions. The girls lock eyes for a long moment. Tension thickens the space between them as Reia formulates an answer despite wanting to instead bite again. Her lip curls distastefully before retaliating with an icy voice. ”Why do you talk so much?” It unsettles her, the unnecessary conversation that disrupts the peace and quiet of the playground and the hastiness of questions. It takes a few heartbeats to calm her agitation enough to finally respond. ”Reia, and I did it because I wanted to.” Nothing can stop her, no one can get in her way.

And mother said she never needed to apologize.

Sodden with arrogance, Reia lifts her head and looks at the girl from the edge of her nose. Her eyes are alight as they hungrily rove across the interrogator. ”Silence is better for hunting,” she gradually hushes herself until she speaks just barely above a whisper with her silver eyes darting sideways to glimpse a sprinting rabbit. Naturally, her instincts want her to follow in pursuit; her muscles even quiver in anticipation, but she remains steadily in place near her pushy companion. ”I’ve been scavenging,” the hares are too fast, she doesn’t say. Admitting her faults aloud would be a dire mistake. Prey should never know too much. With a slow breath, Reia turns to wholly look at the girl again, her small needle-like teeth briefly catching the sunlight. ”I’m still hungry.”

and I'll be next to you when the lights go out

Reia

@[Eurwen]

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Reia - 12-28-2018, 10:18 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Eurwen - 01-01-2019, 11:52 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Reia - 01-01-2019, 11:02 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Eurwen - 01-06-2019, 07:48 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Reia - 01-09-2019, 08:35 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Eurwen - 01-12-2019, 05:35 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Reia - 01-25-2019, 01:28 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Eurwen - 01-30-2019, 03:39 AM