• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You ||Any||

Adria

I felt nothing at all, freedom of the fall

“Oh … yes I see that now.” She replies when Clayton steps forward, feeling excitement that had once brightened her features drain while this one fact began to sink in. He was most certainly not Jinn, in any fashion, but she’d called him over and he was here now, so Adria felt inclined to slip out from her watery place and slink quietly up the shore towards the horned beast. “I’m Adria.” She told him gently, shyly tucking her head and avoiding his gaze. Not surprising that he hadn’t any idea who she was or what she was doing here.

He probably thought she was trespassing. “Yes I … well I want to stay.” The Nereid tried explaining, glancing over to where he stood and then glancing back to the ocean curled around her hooves, “I was out making sure my family was alright. Now I’m back. Where are the others?” She questions him lightly, seawater dripping around her scaly hide and spotting the dry sand underneath them. Silver Cove seemed quiet. Much too quiet.

“Kagerus and Solace still lead this place, am I correct?”

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 01-02-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 01-03-2019, 08:58 PM