• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You ||Any||

Adria

I felt nothing at all, freedom of the fall

Clayton’s gentle, pleasant laugh succeeds in pulling her attention away from the sealine and up towards his face. The thrill of this minor glance makes her anxious, since she’s not one to be caught staring, but the coffee tones of his skin and the familiar, dark green of his mane and tail are too inviting not to admire. He’s taller than her, made even taller by the spiraling horns fashioned into his head. “Mhm, they seem to be doing fine.” The water mare nods, speaking of her family in Ischia. “How very kind of you to ask.”

Underneath the shy veneer of her dazed expression, Adria curls her pretty mouth into a faint little smile.

Their gaze meets, his tawny gold clashing against her lilac eyes, and for once the usually reserved shifter doesn’t feel an urgency to suddenly return to the water. Clayton is far from threatening, (perhaps even a bit unsure of himself, just like her?) and the way he grins politely downshore - offering to guide her through Silver Cove on a whim - makes Adria feel bold enough to accept. “Well, then … since everyone has gone away …” She hums, finally moving forward to meet him.

When she steps, it’s like the earth rises up to meet each hoof. Adria has a way of trailing her legs over one another, elongating her stride to mimic the way her beloved waves roll below the current, and it accentuates every honey-gold curve that flashes in the light. “I would be delighted for some company, Clayton.” She affirms, coming to halt at his shoulder. “Have you been with Hyaline long?” The Nereid questions, hoping to strike up some walking-type conversation.

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 01-02-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 01-03-2019, 08:58 PM