• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You ||Any||
    He manages to achieve a smile from the mare, he can only imagine her feelings, leaving her family. When he inquires about there health she notes they seem to be doing fine, thanking him for his thoughtfulness. He nods his head kindly good he says in response. Hs just recently found his younger sister, she seemed to be spared of the plague, and he can relate to the stress.

He offers to show her the kingdom, what kind of gentleman would he be if he hadn't? She quickly accepts, and her eagerness causes a smile to tug at his lips. With his gesture she seemed to be warming up to him, and all he can hope for is her comfort in the Cove.

Come on then! he playfully says, he has not felt his much excitement since he was a child in the Hyaline mountains. He quickly moves from the sandy shoreline and heads towards the moutains that seperate the ocean from the rest of the Cove. The mountains had a few breaks in between, that allowed the members to easily cross from the ocean to the main land.

The pair walked together, side by side, he was taller than her, but her bright pelt complimented his dark complexion. He is caught off guard when Adria stops, there shoulders brushing against each other. She stopped to ask how long he had been in Hyaline and a proud smile appeared on his maw.

My whole life! He blurts out proudly, Hyaline had been his home from the time he was a few weeks. He had grown up here, spending nearly all his time with the kingdom princess. He had grown dedicated to his kingdom in the process. His eyes gaze just behind Adria, the densely wooded area just beyond her. With a grin he responds and I'm sure you'll love it, look! He yells out as he extends his neck to playfully tug at her mane, as he releases the young stag bolts out past her and towards the opposite side of the mountain.

@[Adria]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 01-02-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 01-03-2019, 08:58 PM