• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Family I Always Wanted [Wander]
    It was an odd feeling, Keeper was the only true family he had. Both his mother and father were not in the place to raise a child, he didn't complain though, Keeper was the best 'parent' he could have asked for.

Yes she responds, confirming his suspicions. She was one of Mandans, his sister , a smile tugs at his lips as he gazes over the young filly. When he finds her gaze once again he finds her staring at the scar that drapes down his neck. His perfect brown pelt blemished with his pink skin underneath. The memory of Will and Ilma flashes before him, the bear he mistook for Keeper, the reason for his scar.

Did sister give you that? The words run through his ears, removing the memory from his mind. His eyes grow alarmed as he stares at her No! Never! She would never hurt me , he pleads, he would never drag her name with ill intentions. This was from a wild bear, a simple mistake. His eyes glance over the scar, a simple mistake with a lasting impression.

A sigh of relief escapes as he settles back on his young sister, she introduces herself as Wander and notes father is around. A smile tugs at his lips, some may be upset at the fact they were not worthy of there fathers love, but Clayton is just happy Wander gets the relationship he always wanted. He was older now, and the desire for his father had simply faded away.

Wander, he says her name with a smile. She asks if he has seen father and he shakes his head No, not since I was younger than you. I didn't know he was even around still. He never even receiver a visit, from either parents. Small details now, after he was a year old the desire for his parents faded. He accepted Will and her family as his own.

Still he could not help but wonder where he was living now a days, had he settled down? Or still living the herd life. He chooses his words carefully for the young girl Where...where do you guys stay?   He could not freely pick the kingdom up from her scent, though it was a nomad one. They must be in one of the new lands, but which one, he didn't know.

@[wander]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Family I Always Wanted [Wander] - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:58 PM
    RE: The Family I Always Wanted [Wander] - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 09:21 AM