• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Family I Always Wanted [Wander]
    His plea to protect his sister seemed to have startled Wander. She apologizes and he gazes blankly for a moment, No! Its okay...I just..she was good to me. He was still slightly awkward, unable to put his feelings into words.

It doesn't seem to scare her off for long, the young girl comes closer, brushing his scar. He turns to gaze at it for a moment, he gained the mark through a terrible incident. If Tahti hadn't come back from the dead it is possible he wouldn't feel the same about it. But when he is reminded of it, he remembers friendships that bonded close together that day.

Though most of them have dwindled off...and one left him heart broken. His gaze flicks back to Wander as she speaks, oh . A sad response when she hears the father they share was only apart of one of their lives.

She stayed quiet for a moment, but quickly ran to protect his name. She says that he had been wrapped up with her mother, and for a moment he wonders where that leaves his own mom. But he just laughs in response, It's okay Wander, I had a good life, and I'm glad he was there for you. It was true, he has had a fantastic life in Hyaline and the Cove with Keeper and the others. All he could ask is that Wander got the family he never had.

He inquires about where they were living and to his suprise she notes the Pampas. It wasn't too far from the Cove, he can only wonder why father hadn't chosen the same home as his. But his thoughts vanish when Wander asks where Clay lives. The cove! He responds as a smile tugs at his lips. The thought of his kingdom makes pride swell in his chest.

I'd love for you to visit Wander, and I will try to visit you soon. Perhaps father will be happy to see me. Or perhaps he would be mad that his bastard son appeared to his new mate. None the less, his father owed him this much.

@[wander] I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, either way I figure because so much time has past, if you want to start a new thread? Clay can come to the Pampas and visit the family? Or Wander can come to the Cove
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Family I Always Wanted [Wander] - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:58 PM
    RE: The Family I Always Wanted [Wander] - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:10 PM