• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dreams of Silence; Annapurna, Any!

keep your dreams in check

In the same way that the mare does not know how to answer his question, the stallion does not know how to respond to it either now as it spins back at him.
    He glances at the mare with this icy blue eyes, his thoughtful gaze meeting her halfway "Well, how would I answer that..." he thinks out loud, his head returning to look toward the lake "I guess, anywhere where I could live with a companion, someone I care about. That would be enough, for sure." his tone is quietly soft, his gaze still stretched out on the lake.

It was true, Rouhi would never be content unless he was with someone else, a painful and eerie reminder, slowly creeping up on him every day.
    Until he found that someone, he would still be haunted by his own desires.

He looks back toward the mare with a sort of emptiness, one that perhaps matched the mountain she spoke of, in terms of living beings anyway. The stallion is slightly stuck now, unsure of what to say to her past this point. After his mind had drifted from current reality, the stallion was already gone again, his speech and embodiment constantly travelling in a hollow space, nightmares looming over him with laughter in mind.
    But for now he kept the demons at bay, his eyes blinking wildly as he stared at the mare, almost confused.   

Rouhi

@[annapurna] I made it short and sweet cause its 12 am and a weird time and I'm in an odd mood hehe

Messages In This Thread
    Dreams of Silence; Annapurna, Any! - by Rouhi - 12-31-2018, 09:37 AM
    RE: Dreams of Silence; Annapurna, Any! - by Rouhi - 01-01-2019, 07:13 PM
    RE: Dreams of Silence; Annapurna, Any! - by Rouhi - 01-06-2019, 05:03 PM
    RE: Dreams of Silence; Annapurna, Any! - by Rouhi - 01-13-2019, 05:41 PM
    RE: Dreams of Silence; Annapurna, Any! - by Rouhi - 01-20-2019, 07:01 PM