• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  chew it up and swallow it.
    VulgariS
    take me, take me back to your bed. i love you so much that it hurts my head.
    say, i don't mind you under my skin. oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in.
    She is lost, lost.

Tears trail down her cheeks as she calls out for her brother, for Virgo and Caw. Anyone to save her from this awful terror. She’s stumbling and limping like a newborn all over again when he sees her, attracted by the desperate cries for help. When she turns her dark head, she sniffles and asks if he knows where her parents are, but he says nothing. Vulgaris just steps closer as his lips peel back to reveal those awful teeth, all pointed and ready to rip her apart.

“Please, please don’t.. I’m scared to die..” she says softly as she steps back from him and falls to the ground, too dizzy to stand any longer. But her pleas mean nothing to him as he rushes forward, snatching her thin leg between his fangs as she cries out in agony. Acid oozes from her skin but it’s too late for the little girl. His venom is flooding her veins despite the way the acid burns away the skin of his lips. “Scorpio! Mommy!”

She’s horrified when she can’t move her jaw to choke out their names again, as her legs go limp despite the fight left in her. Her body twitches involuntarily when the first bone snaps between his jaws. Vulgaris briefly lifts his head to see if anyone else comes to answer her calls, but the night is silent as this tragedy unfolds. The serpent lowers his head once more and begins to feed, now that her breathing has stopped and the pulse in her throat has gone dead. He had hoped hunting would distract him from the gnawing feeling of loneliness, of shame after encountering the red woman.

But this child’s death does nothing to soothe the quiet ache in his chest. Instead, she leaves his face mangled and burned into something new and terrible. Her blood trickles down between his bare teeth and off his chin.
    yay! now quiet is dead and i am BIG SAD. if anyone wants to reply to this, that's fine too.

Messages In This Thread
    chew it up and swallow it. - by vulgaris - 12-31-2018, 04:11 PM
    RE: chew it up and swallow it. - by adna - 12-31-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: chew it up and swallow it. - by vulgaris - 01-01-2019, 02:41 PM
    RE: chew it up and swallow it. - by adna - 01-01-2019, 03:57 PM
    RE: chew it up and swallow it. - by vulgaris - 01-09-2019, 06:29 PM
    RE: chew it up and swallow it. - by adna - 01-12-2019, 04:44 PM