• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    don't know what I'm supposed to do; chaol
    There really shouldn’t be any reason why he felt so uneasy. The sun was warm and he was soaking up the little bit of warmth that it provided on this particularly nice day. Nice for winter anyways. The sun was shining and there didn’t appear to be a cloud in the sky. But there was still an itch under his feathers that he couldn’t quite scratch no matter how many times he tried. It was a fingertip along his spine and a restless unease that kept his hooves moving through the light dusting of snow.

His ears flicker back amongst the windblown tendrils of his mane and he chomps his teeth in irritation. This was not how he wanted to spend his day.

He snorts then, his hair falling across his face and obscuring his vision. At least for a little bit, until he found his way amongst the trees and had to weave his way around them. So it’s actually a bit of a surprise to find her hidden away amongst the shadows of the trees. Where the wind seems to have more of a bite without the subtly warm rays of the sun.

He pauses, an automatic smile curling his lips as he watches her. She hadn’t noticed him yet, but the longer he watched her, the more that restless unease he had been carrying inside him all damn day seemed to get worse. He narrows her eyes, watching her, seeing her still not move for minutes now.

Something was not right.

He moves towards her with a purpose. He takes one long look at her face and rage, absolute murderous rage rises in his. It takes him a long moment to tuck it away, but his body is already sliding alongside her own, his eyes taking in her wounds and giving him a moment to push away that loathing. In his experience there was only one reason that she would be so absolutely broken. “I’m going to fucking kill him Lily.” He grumbles, his wing sliding across her back and tucking her up against his side. His lips find her neck and they trace a soft path along to her cheek.

An opposite of what she had been through under Vulgaris. Everything he did was soft, light, gentle. Even if he almost trembled with rage. “Come on baby. Let it out.” The endearment slipping past his lips without thought and it’s not something that he catches. Far too worried about her. Far too angry to think straight. “I need you to use your magic and heal yourself sweet girl. Come on. You can do it. I need you to. Okay?” His worried (mixed with that anger he still couldn’t quite tuck all the way away) eyes find hers.

@leliana ok! lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't know what I'm supposed to do; chaol - by Chaol - 01-01-2019, 11:07 PM