• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I lay claim only to myself // Oxytocin

He doesn’t miss the delicate ear that points in his direction, nor does he miss the sharp, dangerous horn that she turns ever-so-slightly in his direction. If anything, it just excites the stallion as he runs his teeth up her back, a throaty chuckle escaping his lips as she crow hops, her back hooves catching him squarely in the chest. It doesn’t stop his advances any, and clearly, she hadn’t intended it to stop him, so he smiles as his teeth sink into her withers.

She turns her head swiftly and her teeth meet the bridge of his nose and he laughs again, the air ringing with the sound of his mirth. “You’re definitely feisty,” he says with a grin.

Even as a king, Oxytocin had never learned manners himself. His entire pedigree is made up of royals, top and bottom, but manners aren’t something that’s genetic, and seeing as he had never known them... he made do. He had seized the Valley in its weakened state and made it his own; fuck everybody else. He had gotten into more arguments and fights over his right to keep the Valley – he hadn’t needed anyone’s teachings or lessons to mold him into his own version of royalty. He had used brute force to take what he wanted, and that’s always been his mentality. If you want something, take it.  

Make it yours.

“Xz-i-ah,” he repeats, drawing her name out in honeyed tones, his brown eyes dark as he meets her gaze. “My only duties right now are to you.” His lips find purchase in her mane and he pulls on it, hind legs shifting only slightly closer to her. He finds himself wanting her, this woman he had only just met, but he is patient... for now. Soon he will shed all sense of patience, but for the moment he quiets the growing need.

He takes a step forward and his lips graze the skin below her ear and he grins wickedly. “Oxytocin,” he murmurs into her ear, “and I can have you screaming it for the entire world to hear.” He sidesteps away from her then, eyes glittering wickedly as his tail thrashes from side to side.  

“All you have to do is ask.”

OXYTOCIN

I don't have my head on straight

@[Xiah]
    immune.

Messages In This Thread
    I lay claim only to myself // Oxytocin - by Xiah - 01-02-2019, 07:01 PM
    RE: I lay claim only to myself // Oxytocin - by Oxytocin - 01-20-2019, 10:53 PM