• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I lay claim only to myself // Oxytocin

It only takes moments for their innocent flirting to evolve into something a little more dangerous, to stray into territory he has not thought to explore in quite some time. Certainly, there had been a variety of women in his life over the years since Kindling, but none of them – not even Kindling, if he’s being honest – had excited him in the ways that Xiah is doing now.

But he isn’t thinking about Kindling right now – he is thinking about the sassy black mare in front of him, trembling with desire as he pulls at her mane. His breathing turns heavy as her supple frame moves closer to him, her hips crashing against his barrel in a way that takes the breath from his lungs. A small gasp escapes his lips, still pressed to the curve of her face even as they move briefly – ever so briefly – apart before desire and lust bring them crashing back together once more.

He is not ignorant to those around him; they are surrounded by the ghosts of the recently deceased and those that shall be quick to follow. Like her, he finds himself more turned on at the idea of giving them a show. Someone’s last thoughts are going to be of their copulation and his wicked smile matches hers as his eyes wander – only briefly – to the hoards around them.

Then she swings her hips in his direction, moving her tail so that the scent of her assaults his nostrils. He grumbles deep in his throat as he moves closer to her, his chest pressing against her hips as she swings her hips, spreading her scent all over him. She is begging him now, daring him to fuck her and he chuckles as he mounts her in one easy movement, grasping her barrel with his forelimbs while his teeth find the sensitive spot at the base of her withers. “As you please, princess,” her murmurs against her skin, a wicked grin on his face.

He enters her suddenly, rocking his hips back and forth as he settles on her back. Slowly, he slides the whole length of himself inside of her, pausing only for a moment before thrusting, hard. Their sex continues like this for some length of time; Oxytocin thrusting while Xiah squeals and moans underneath him. He groans at the sensation of her surrounding him, desperately trying not to end this feeling too soon.

Hey, it’s been a long time.

After what feels to him like an eternity, he slides from her back, drenched in sweat and breathless. Hips lips press soft kisses to her hips, her side, her withers; wherever he can reach. It is not in an effort to be tender – neither of them is quite capable of tenderness, he thinks – but rather as a promise for the next round to come. He’ll keep at this all night if she wants.

OXYTOCIN

I don't have my head on straight

@[Xiah] THIS IS SO BAD but if you want to end this here or continue just let me know!
    immune.

Messages In This Thread
    I lay claim only to myself // Oxytocin - by Xiah - 01-02-2019, 07:01 PM
    RE: I lay claim only to myself // Oxytocin - by Oxytocin - 02-02-2019, 11:16 PM