• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

from crib to coffin - open
    [Image: Untitled-1-4.png]
    Her long crisp white mane hangs lowly, her violet eyes dance upon his coat, inspecting each one of his scars. She craved to know the stories behind them; she loved feeling his presence. He was confident, she could tell just by the way he held himself.

He is handsome.

She doesn't care to query him about his past though, she has only just met him. Her long wings spread out and she shakes her body, her beautiful well conformed body stands out among the treelines.

His words roll off his tongue so smoothly, she bats her eyes at him - a bit in awe of him. "I'm actually not quite sure", she almost stutters the words as they leave her mouth "I guess I just didn't want to be lonely." A common feeling to her, she had been alone just about her whole life. So common that she was well acquainted with the feeling.

While conversing with the stallion that shines like the sun while being hidden by the shadows she notices a speckled mare edge slowly towards them. She doesn't take much notice of her at first until she softly speaks, Lunabelle nods her head in a gesture for her to come closer. 

The speckled mare speaks her name, pretty she thinks. "It is nice to make your acquaintance Noah, I am Lunabelle but please call me Belle." Lunabelles voice is soft like velvet, her violet eyes dash between the two creatures standing in front of her. Could she be making friends after all these years of loneliness?

Messages In This Thread
    from crib to coffin - open - by Lunabelle - 01-02-2019, 09:53 PM
    RE: from crib to coffin - open - by magnus - 01-02-2019, 11:14 PM
    RE: from crib to coffin - open - by Lunabelle - 01-03-2019, 01:35 AM
    RE: from crib to coffin - open - by magnus - 01-05-2019, 12:11 AM
    RE: from crib to coffin - open - by Noah - 01-06-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: from crib to coffin - open - by Lunabelle - 01-14-2019, 10:59 AM
    RE: from crib to coffin - open - by magnus - 01-16-2019, 01:37 AM
    RE: from crib to coffin - open - by Noah - 01-18-2019, 09:11 PM