• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there was a garden of evil in the palm of my hand; castile
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was
    Their dynamic simply works. Like the primal, wild animal they are, they refuse to be contained. They don’t snap the shackles on their wrists, chaining the other down. There is a sense of freedom existing between them that pulls a sigh relaxingly from Castile’s lungs as they come together. He blinks as she lacks a reaction to his confession of having a son. It doesn’t faze her, but he wasn’t entirely worried it would.

She’s different from the others.
    And he is too reckless, too ruined, to easily lay himself down for love and ownership.

A lopsided grin softens the chiseled edges of his face when Sochi mentions Reia. A huntress, just like her parents. Easily enough, she is fitting into his small brood of draconic children. ”That doesn’t surprise me,” his baritone voice rumbles almost like a growl through his body, but it’s adoringly laced with a pride that he conveys only for his children. They are what keep him going. Slowly, Castile is forming his small family, but now he needs to provide them a home where they can rest their head until mature enough to move on and continue his lines like the beautiful legacies they are. A tremble of delight quivers across his muscles.

With a dreamy-like stare, Castile diverts his mismatched gaze from Sochi to observe the tropical beach. His mind reels thoughtfully, plotting something he never has before. ”You couldn’t be more right,” it doesn’t take more than a breath to convince him. Scales ripple along his body, fleetingly, in a silent preparation as his body casually stretches. With a concluding shake to scatter the sand from his coat, Castile reflects on Reia, ”Consider it done. Our daughter will have a home to be raised in.” In anticipation, his pulse quickens. He reaches forward and scrapes his blunt teeth against the flat plane of her neck, growling in predatory passion.

castile

@[Sochi]
    Up to you if you want to reply or end it here! <33

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there was a garden of evil in the palm of my hand; castile - by Castile - 01-15-2019, 09:57 PM