• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A silent escape; Corban, Any!

Castaneis listened closely as the seemingy friendly stallion spoke, his ears twisting and turning to pick up all the sounds of the forest, quite quickly the question of his origin came up, his mind looking for the answer as he opened his small snout slowly "My mother resides in the Silver Cove, but I was born here in the forest" he shoots a smile alost instantly after finishing his sentence, his stance tall and quiet.

Now they stood in serene silence, he himself was not fond of it but the night seemed to carry it as it came along, silencing all the calls and noise of the forest, the rustling of the trees coming to a halt as the breeze slowed, Cast's mane dropping down from the lack of wind, his black coat shining briefly as the clouds revealed the bright moon.

As they both stand in silence, the small black colt thinks about the mention of Sylva, his intrigue peaks and he cannot help himself with the information he was gathering already "Tell me more about Sylva, it sounds interesting" another lie formed in the closing of his sentence, he had no clue of where Sylva belonger or who resided there but he was still intrigued to find out, his eyes scuttling around the stallion as he waited for a response.

Castaneis
    @[Corban]

Messages In This Thread
    A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-03-2019, 06:48 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-03-2019, 09:42 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-04-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-05-2019, 09:50 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-06-2019, 06:23 AM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-06-2019, 04:37 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-06-2019, 05:16 PM