• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A silent escape; Corban, Any!

Castaneis almost frowned at the sudden mention of his mother, he began to stutter slightly before he could even answer him, perhaps he could still save himself in this moment, maybe his new friend would just assume he was lost and scared "Yes she left me while I was sleeping, I've no clue where to go, I would love to return with you" His lies only seem to deepen, the only thruth within was him wanting to visit this new kingdom that he had no idea about.

The young colt still listens closely as Corban describes the home he lives in "It sounds nice" he mentions with a smile, taking a playful stance with a smile as he regained confidence in his words. Soon after Corban had asked him if he had any questions, the small colt began shaking his head upon hearing the question "Not for now at least" his words were slanted and slightly unsure, he was extremely far away from his mother at this point, and now there was no going back.

The stallion was compltely commited to his quest, his small eyes peering over toward the dark forest, his frail body scurrying closer to his new friend "We should probably get moving soon, right?" even in his declaration there was still question, he still hoped his new companion would simply glance over his insecurity, merely assuming he was just a lost lamb looking for its mother.

Castaneis
    @[Corban] @[The Plague]

Messages In This Thread
    A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-03-2019, 06:48 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-03-2019, 09:42 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-04-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-05-2019, 09:50 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-06-2019, 06:23 AM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-06-2019, 04:37 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-06-2019, 05:16 PM