• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Escape
     photo a7a291f7-1dae-40c6-96f2-ffd7bc86c312_zps3e0fki7z.jpg
    He was drinking some water when he felt her approach him inch by inch. He smiled as he drank, he looked up from the river and looked at her, turning his body to her. There are many dangers here, from something trying to eat you, to stallions forcing you have there offspring. He lowered his head to her and softer words came out almost at a whisper towards the palomino mare. But im not one of those stallions. He stepped forward brushing by her standing at her side but facing the other side looking into the mountains. I can show you the world if only you let me. But then he stepped past her, looking towards home.

He could smell the distant smell of salt water, longing and calling him to come back. The land he claimed long ago was home to him, it was a place where he felt comforted and happy and safe. Yes there is plenty of space there to go and do your own thing there. Where i wouldnt bother you unless you want me around. He stopped walking and faced her again looking at her through his long forelock mane. He looked at the tiny palomino mare, knowing at her condition she would not last long in a world that was not forgiving. His mission was to protect his herd when the day came to have one. He would die for his herd and his mares. If one would leave for outside the boundaries, he would make sure she was safe, even if it was at a distance.

He moved his nose against her neck breathing her in gently. I told you all i can about my home. Now the decision is yours, i cannot force you to make a decision. He raised his head to the stars that were quickly getting covered up by clouds and dark ones. He snorted towards the clouds it was getting darker out and usually around night time is when the storms picked up around the Island. If you need protection from the rain thats apon us. You may take shelter with me on the Island if you wish. He bowed his head in a farewell motion but didnt really want her to leave. He was trying to be a gentlemen since they didnt get off to a good start at the beginning. He started walking towards home, as the lightening started to pick up.

~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    Escape - by Brittanni - 07-12-2015, 10:56 PM
    RE: Escape - by Black Ranger - 07-13-2015, 10:22 AM
    RE: Escape - by Hermia's Gold - 07-13-2015, 11:56 AM
    RE: Escape - by Black Ranger - 07-13-2015, 12:23 PM
    RE: Escape - by Brittanni - 07-13-2015, 01:31 PM
    RE: Escape - by Black Ranger - 07-13-2015, 06:52 PM
    RE: Escape - by Hermia's Gold - 07-13-2015, 08:34 PM
    RE: Escape - by Black Ranger - 07-13-2015, 11:04 PM
    RE: Escape - by Hermia's Gold - 07-13-2015, 11:48 PM
    RE: Escape - by Black Ranger - 07-15-2015, 08:53 PM