• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd burn here if that's what it takes [magnus/any ill]
    cRess
    like a house on fire we're up in flames; i'd burn here if that's what it takes

Mom, I need your help.

Those had been the first words spoken to her when Dawn had appeared at the Resort, looking disheveled and exhausted, but mostly alright. She didn’t have the plague—thank the gods for that—and had moved with most of her kingdom to the Cove, which is one of the safelands. They hadn’t really had much of a chance to catch up on things (Dawn had offered a few short sentences that made it clear her and Rhaegor weren’t on speaking terms, which had shocked the golden woman), but Dawn had made it clear that she wanted her mother to travel to Tephra. They didn’t have a healer, see, and the Resort had at least two.

She has heard of Magnus, the stallion who leads Tephra, but she has never had the chance to meet him. He has led Tephra several times over now; she remembers so long ago, Ruan telling her that Magnus would welcome her back to Tephra if she ever decided to live there again. She had never met him, though, and the idea of living there without Offspring and Flamevein and the others she cared about... it was daunting. So she had moved on to Taiga, eventually even fading out of there and returning to her familiar haunt: the Meadow. Then the plague happened and maybe, just maybe, she has found a home.

Tephra is across the narrow sea from the Resort, but it is a short flight—she remembers from on the way there. The enchanted bridge is still there as well, but she is more comfortable taking to the skies. The flight is short, and before long she is alighting on the shores of Tephra near the volcano. The air is as warm as she remembers it, and she stands on the shoreline, cold water brushing over her ankles as she waits for Magnus, or anyone else. She will do what she can to heal those afflicted, no matter who they are.

@magnus she will ease the symptoms of any residents that are sick; she can't heal the plague fully but she can help <3

infected.

Messages In This Thread
    i'd burn here if that's what it takes [magnus/any ill] - by Cress - 01-07-2019, 11:54 PM