• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am silently waiting: Any!
    Aziz did not rush as he gathered the strength to meander closer to the water, his dark legs slowly pushing against the dry terrain as he clawed his way to the stream, his laziness had gripped him just like the plague was gripping onto Beqanna, the lack of will to do anything being a central part of his life at this point in time.
    The bay man now hung over the small stream of water that was separated from the main river, possibly due to an overflow of water or just because the earth around the river was being shaped once again. His head dove into the stream, his nose lightly touching the bottom as he began to drink the cool blue liquid. As he raised his head into the air he stared at the large expanse of trees and green grass, after he had awoken from his deep sleep everything had changed, he was no longer the ruler of a kingdom which was nowhere to be seen and all the people he once knew had vanished.
    The change was sudden and hard to comprehend, but Aziz had to slowly piece everything together eventually.

The large warmblood huffed heavily as he moved away from the stream, a little more activity in his walk this time as he moved off into the cover of trees, the stallion exhaled heavily as he stared at the area around him, it seemed pretty empty and he was quite tired, nothing out of the ordinary.
    The stallion shut his eyes, a smile tugging at the confines of his soft muzzle, the stallion began to tense up as his legs slowly sank into the ground, covering his hocks entirely in dirt.
    Suddenly two large pillars made from dirt, rocks and minerals rose from the ground, rising high into the air. The stallion opened his eyes momentarily to stare at the creation before shutting his eyes and continuing, once his eyes closed the stallion inhaled and exhaled rapidly, the pillars shrinking in size but expanding in width, suddenly cutting off at the top to create a dome-like structure in front of him.
    The bay male then calmed his breathing, allowing a few moments to pass before three holes appeared at the front of the structure, one middle entrance and two small holes to allow light to pierce the dark inside.
    The male opened his eyes and smiled, he was almost ready to free his legs, now only one more detail was left to fix, it still looked quite hideous.
    The bay male closed his eyes for the last time, his body tensing as the dirt beneath nearby grass began to move, sliding on top of the house, almost concealing it among the terrain.

The stallion was now satisfied with the creation, his smile full as he stepped out of the earthly shackles, the stallion entered the dome and lay in the centre, the light carefully looming over his peaceful body. Although this was quite a peaceful and enjoyable way to spend his time, Aziz still longed for more, he longed for adventure, he longed to rule once more.

(there you go, hermit horse)
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-10-2019, 09:55 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 02:21 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 04:38 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 11:13 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 12:12 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 12:28 PM