• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am silently waiting: Any!
    The bay male peeks his head outside the dome as sound floods the entrance, he is not alarmed but also isn't entirely sure about the new voice, the stallion emerges with slight hesitation as he comes into the view of the other male. Aziz smiles warmly as the stranger mentions his structure, his words followed by a posed question ”Well, I haven't settled quite yet, I have explored a few lands but I am not comfortable enough to stay there” his tone is deep and serious but he manages to include a smile, his mouth re-opening as soon as it had closed to speak again ”I am Aziz-” he feels like he has more to add to his name, or at least he used to ”It is nice to meet you” he breaks the momentary silence, a smile already following in the wake of his words.

Aziz studied the male in front of him, observing his colours that were quite appealing to his eyes, the colours in his mane and tail also catching his eyes.
    The new Stallion also seems to have a few qualities to himself, he smells a lot more different that anyone else he had ever met, although this of course wasn’t going to pose a problem. Unless he was here to eat him.

Behind the pair the structure begins to crack and fall apart, Aziz isn’t particularly fazed by this since he knew his structures wouldn’t always stand if he wasn’t constantly draining his energy into them, the Stallion allowed the structure to pass, the dome slowly caving in on itself, dust rising into the air violently.

(@[Leilan] Hey Sorry this is probably quite messy and short but I’m in the car and I’m on my phone so apologies if it’s a bit weird to read!)
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-10-2019, 09:55 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 02:21 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 04:38 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 11:13 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 12:12 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 12:28 PM