• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am silently waiting: Any!

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    His remark is met with a peeked-out head, slightly insecure, but the gold-and-icy male isn’t bothered by such behaviour. It’s better than a broad range of alternatives anyway. He smiles a bit, while the other contemplates his follow-up question. Hasn’t settled yet. Hmm, isn’t that an interesting fact.

”What would make a home comfortable, then, I wonder?” he asks, genuinely interested. Perhaps too many horses were in there already? Too many mares? Too many children? ”Since I happen to have one available, I’d like to know what keeps people away.” he adds after a short while, a greenish-eyes grin following. The change in his eyes would indicate a change in emotion, but perhaps the bay cannot know this.

The way the other stud tells him his name, makes Leilan blink one time extra, but otherwise he just lets it slide. Clearly there was a past here one wouldn’t easily share with a stranger, wouldn’t the roan know it. There’s parts of his own life he’d rather forget about, after all.

”My name’s Leilan,” he starts, but doesn’t feel the need to add whatever title. Actually, he quite dislikes them, because they imply someone stands above another, and that’s something he’d perpetually avoid. Before he could even begin to explain anything else though, the structure makes an alarming sound, starting to fall apart quickly after that, effectively stopping conversation from happening for a moment.

The roan looks at the other male with a joking smile. ”Guess you’re in need of a home sooner than you expected. I’m curious, have you ever tried to work on frozen ground?” Perhaps, a semi-iglo would hold structure better - or a hole, like Heartfire’s. Or perhaps neither would really work but, the idea of building some more shelters for the people on the frozen island would not be a bad one, Leilan thinks. Unless one counted the pinewood forest and equally-frozen crevices, nothing was really comforting and warm.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Aziz]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-10-2019, 09:55 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 02:21 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 04:38 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 11:13 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 12:12 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 12:28 PM