• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am silently waiting: Any!
    What makes a home comfortable, a good question, Aziz was unsure if he was able to answer it though, he had never lived in a kingdom that he did not rule, perhaps he was just too full of himself, too high of himself to accept a normal role. Or maybe he just wasn’t used to it at all, he wasn’t taught how to fit in, before his fall Aziz valued the exchange of respect, always sticking to the same old motto he had created, but what if he was straying from it now, he shook his head lightly and looked back up at Leilan “I’m not quite sure to be honest with you” surely he could reverse his thinking, imagine what it would have been like to live in his own kingdom. Leilan asks him another thought provoking question, one the Male had a tough time thinking about “I’m not sure on that one either, I guess as long as the community is well built nothing can go wrong, right?” Wrong, why did everything go wrong for Aziz if he stuck to the same idea, why did everything change so rapidly.

The Stallion now introduced himself as Leilan, Aziz smiled and gave a nod “It is nice to meet you, Leilan” the name sounded familiar but he couldn’t quite figure out from where.
    Soon enough the close stranger had brought up the crumbling home behind him, Aziz smiled briefly as it all disappeared into a cloud of dust “I guess so” he answers the stallion’s implication which is soon followed with a bother question, frozen ground, Aziz had never really thought of it “No I haven’t actually” the Stallion wondered about it briefly “The forest frontiers never really had extremely icy ground, so I guess not. I wouldn’t be afraid to try” the Stallion raised a brow quietly “I seem to be able to work with dirt, rock, minerals and generally just the ground itself most of the time” he stated, unsure of if Leilan needed to know but at least he did now.

The Stallion wondered about Leilan’s implication of a home, he was most definitely curious enough to give it a try “If you are offering me a place in your home, I would gladly come along” the Stallion hoped he hadn’t read the conversation wrong, he also had an idea of where Leilan lived, he was pretty sure it was also surrounded by water, very cold water, but where there is water there is also the opportunity to build bridges, lovely warm inviting bridges, well away from the freezing water.

(@[Leilan] again apologies if the writing is a bit wonky, the car is shaking a lot lol]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-10-2019, 09:55 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 02:21 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 04:38 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 11:13 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 12:12 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 12:28 PM