• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am silently waiting: Any!
    Leilan seemed to have a good way of talking about this new kingdom, it was truly intriguing to Aziz, the fact that it was barren and hard to live on could help him learn to live amongst others in a civil fashion, using his Earth molding capabilities to help others in times of need, Aziz was almost fully sure he wanted to come along with Leilan, although it was cold it still sounded like it would be interesting there “I would be happy to help you and the horses living there” his answer is sturdy and confident as he speaks “I’m very intrigued by this land, I would be glad to come along” he offers a smile and a nod.

Aziz would be very happy to use his magic to help others, although it may take some time to build large structures with the capability of protecting others, of course these buildings would also have to be strong and be able to withstand anything nature throws at it, the danger of it crumbling and failing could be devastating. “A wall would be fairly easy for me to make, shelters may take some time but I’m sure I can make them safe and habitable” the stallion offers another smile, fully content on leaving the river and visiting these new lands “I would also probably be able to get started right after we arrive, the bigger and more demanding the structure it the more I’m drained of power and then I can’t do very much, it’ll refill of course but I’m not sure how it’ll behave in cold lands” the Stallion speaks truthfully, it could turn out that his energy refills slower in such cold lands, he would just have to see though since he did not know just yet.

(@[Leilan] I’m all good to get going!)
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-10-2019, 09:55 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 02:21 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 04:38 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 11:13 AM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 12:12 PM
    RE: I am silently waiting: Any! - by Aziz - 01-11-2019, 12:28 PM