• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night | Ardashir
    Ardashir
    The veil of diplomacy was something that Ardashir had never been able to push past. The fact might have been that he did not want to learn about it. Or, he just did not like to talk much and all that diplomat work seemed like nothing but long talks. The disarray that had taken place was seeming to be something that Nerine was going to have to climb up and out of one solid step at a time.

The claiming of lands was something he was not familiar with either. He was still getting used to the idea of having a mare to look after. A whole land of horses with their comings and goings. The meetings that had to be in the works as well to keep the peace between those that had come. It made his head spin just a little but, not enough to dissuade him from ever possible trying. He was not about to challenge the ice prince though. The white stag happy to serve under him with the added benefit that Nalia was with in reach on the isle.

He nodded his head a couple more times listening to Lelian speak. Ardashir knew that he could freely travel between this sister kingdom and Nerine. The ice stallion seemed to be comforting Ard telling him that The isle was a subkingdom and as such that the white stag could remain loyal to Nerine and Breckin, as well as Icicle Isle, and Lelian. The ease of travel though for the stallion was a bit of work swimming took its toll when it was cold. Ardashir was not going to complain though he had made it thus far between the two lands just fine.

I have been assured by you and by Breckin that while I serve Nerine I also serve the isle here. And, vice versa. So, forgive me for rambling on the same subject. And, thank you for clearing up that while I serve one I also serve loyally under the other.” Leilan then spoke of a position on a council to be set up. The large draft stallion nodded his horn growing head. “ I would like to help you. I will take up this offered position. I hope that I am able to serve well.”  

Out under the sky...

@[Leilan]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Glaciers melting in the dead of night | Ardashir - by Ardashir - 01-19-2019, 04:53 PM