• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz:
    1. Went on a date with the hubby, ate a whole chocolate mini bundt cake by myself. Don't judge. 
    2. I have a quest idea I've been playing with that would be built by me pulling random cards out of my tarot deck and making a story out of that. The prizes would all be psychic type things. Clairvoyance, Aura Reading and like... idk, Glowing Crystal markings or something like that. Very pretty. 
    3. I think im good at portraying emotion, making fairly realistically flawed characters, and world building. 
    4. I love it when I read a post and it's more like watching a movie. I love reading two characters that have known each other a long time. How you can read between the lines and feel their history in the wording. And i love reading well done 4th wall breaks X)
    5. Idk, we're all pretty good writers. If you want constructive criticism, DM me
    6. If it's free, I'm suspicious
    7. Uhhhhhh, right now, it'd be... let's go with The Mulberry Tree, by Jude Deveraux. Romance, mystery, girl power, it's a cuddly quick read. 
    8. A Taiwanese blue beauty ratsnake, a trio of French angora rabbits, a few alpacas, a horse, etc 
    9. I'm thoroughly enjoying ticking off Clayton with Raulight. (Love you,  Nicole!)
    10. Sabra, the sad bitch. I've put her through so much and she's still kicking. 
    11. Kwartz is a lot of wasted potential :[
    12. Uh.... idk, I feel like we'd all have our own laptops, so it seems excessive. Just give me fast wifi and an abundance of wall outlets. 
    13. Scream. Endlessly. 
    14. Better snacks and a comfier couch
    15. Nothing, really. I have told all my secrets to at least one person. 
    16. Be a successful, non procrastinating adult who gets to work with animals. 
    17. Everywhere. I want to travel the world. 
    18. I love reading everyone's interpretations of the various shifting traits. 
    19. Briella is adorable and I love it. 
    20. If you had unlimited funds thi build your own house, what is one feature that would have to be included? 
    A very nice bathroom. Natural stone tiling, dark metal fixtures, rainfall shower, huge bathtub, and plants *everywhere*. I want walking into this bathroom to feel like stepping into a magical rainforest.

Messages In This Thread
    A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by Nev - 01-13-2019, 03:10 PM
    RE: A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by Bruja - 01-13-2019, 03:57 PM