• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how much should we give [open]

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

Her smile stretched into something more genuine as the dark stallion responded in friendly enough tones to her greeting. Kensa is always eager to make a new friend, or recruit one if they were interested. She does have a territory to care for after all, and Hyaline has been quiet since the plague caused a shift in the population centers on the continent.

“I see. No I don’t think we are anywhere near there. You have not come to Beqanna on purpose then.” She states, rather than asks. It’s the opposite of her own tale, her arrival had been intentional. A small concerned wrinkle above her eyes accompanies the question she does ask. “Do you need to go back there?”

If Kensa one day found herself somewhere other than her home she would certainly be distressed and need urgently to return home to those dear to her. Besides, she could never be parted from her first love--those bright and beautiful mountains that even now call to her with their snowy peaks and deep clear lake.

The stallion seems to be only mildly curious about his being in a strange land. She would try to help if he did want to get home, of course, though she has never heard of the place he comes from and would not know from which corner of Beqanna he ought to start swimming. The gilded sabino woman does home he will want to stay, even if he does not end up being interested in settling in Hyaline.

“Beqanna is a very beautiful place with many people who would be happy to know you… A pause and a tilt of her head. “I’m sorry. I didn’t ask for your name?” Her topaz eyes flick over his features in a quick way, half expecting another taste of sarcasm.

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Iskender]

Messages In This Thread
    how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 01-15-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 01-15-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-05-2019, 08:13 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-07-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-11-2019, 03:14 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-11-2019, 08:38 PM