• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how much should we give [open]
    Iskender
    inherit star-spangled eyes, they send you down to war

The maiden confirmed his suspicions of being far from home. She calls this place Beqanna, and his dark ears twist forward in curiosity. Kensa asks if he needs to go back. This was something he needed to consider. His father had been gone for some time, and his mother might as well be, too. He had some living family, siblings he wanted to be around and help. Iskender had to assume that if the fates were willing, they would be reunited in time.

"No...I suppose not. I suppose I'll see my siblings again, one way or another."

The stallion shifted his weight from one hip to the other, resting casually now. He was curious about this new place, but he supposed that if things were different back home that he would be desperate to go back. How often do one really get sent to an entirely new place though? Kensa says that many would want to meet him here and then realizes that she hasn't asked his name. A chuckle rumbles in his chest and throat in a good natured way.

"I'm Iskender."

it ain't me, i ain't no military son
    male . 5 years . newcomer . wanderer
    Words: 180
    Tags: open - @Kensa

Messages In This Thread
    how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 01-15-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 01-15-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-05-2019, 08:13 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-07-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-11-2019, 03:14 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-11-2019, 08:38 PM