• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how much should we give [open]

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

The chestnut mare had left behind a great many siblings herself, and understands the hope to see family again. ”We can hope they will make their way here much as you did.” Kensa replies encouragingly, it has happened before. She bobs her head, tossing her forelock off of her gold-freckled blaze. “Iskender, welcome to the field.” A smile, fleeting and pleasant flashed across her features

“Most horses I meet here are looking for a place to make a home. You may still be getting your bearings but I would welcome you in Hyaline, my home. Even if you just want to stay until you know your way around.” When she had first come here she had meant only to go and take a look at Hyaline...and had never wanted to leave. The mountains had become a part of her soul, and now they are hers and she can freely offer them as a home to another. She looks off towards them with pride, their snow capped peaks reaching high into the blue sky in the distance.

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Iskender]

Messages In This Thread
    how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 01-15-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 01-15-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-05-2019, 08:13 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-07-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-11-2019, 03:14 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-11-2019, 08:38 PM