• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A familiar surroundings (Jason/Sprite)

Star regained her composure after being collided with by a bigger built creature just like herself. She looked at him, not wanting him to be too upset with himself. She stepped closer and touched his neck to assure him that its just a sprain and not to worry. We all have alot on our mines lately, your not the only one. As she looked at the stallion before her she couldnt help that her heart hurt for him she couldnt figure out why, but it looked like he was through something or been through something rough. We all have our good and bad days but he looked tired. She pressed her forehead against the crease between his jawline and his neck. We havnt known each other long but im a good listener; maybe i can help you with your troubles. Hoping she didnt over step her space. They barely knew each other but she longed for someone to talk to ever since the one she could talk to about anything had left and she wasnt sure when he was going to be back. 

She knew mares and stallions had feelings but we each had our own ways to of expressing those. Alot of stallions kept there thoughts to themselves cause they felt it would make them look weak if they exposed those feelings. As she heard him introduce himself as Jason a smile came over her nose. Curling it into a smile, Hello Jason my name is Blue Star. But everyone just calls me Star. She was in the middle of lunch when she was bumped into. She lowered her head and reached for the apple she had. She was going to keep it for herself. But she felt that he needed a friend. She raised her head with the apple in her mouth. Wanting to share it with Jason, as a apology accepted for him bumping into her. Lowing her head alittle to offer half of her apple to him.

She lowered her muzzle down to her leg with him. Playfully playing with his muzzle with her. Its just a sprain it will heal she chuckled. She was a mother, it was very common for her to be bumped into or even knocked over because she had a rambunctious colt. Making light of the situation even more, Im a mother im used to being knocked over on my feet, or hit or bit. 

something here

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A familiar surroundings (Jason/Sprite) - by LightningBlueStar - 07-17-2015, 08:34 PM