• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    A galaxy awaits: Any
    I'll be your alibi

She peace of standing alone in the freezing cold was short lived, finally she was approached by someone, a mare with her wings tucked around her stomach, an interesting sight for sure.
    The mare nods her head lightly in greeting as the stranger approaches her, a greeting emerging from her lips. The mare has a lovely colouration, Sidereum takes plenty time to study her admirably before answering the mare's posed question "I am here for no reason really, perhaps I am someone of no past looking to create a new life for myself" her voice is still soft, a whisper carrying toward the stranger mare, a smile spreading across her face lightly as she spoke, taking pride in her purple gaze as she stared at the mare.

Sidereum wondered if there was any shelter on this island of freezing cold, while the warm breeze that carried from the mainland was reassuring and calming, the mare was still slightly uneasy about all the cold.
    She wasn't used to it either, in her short-lived past, she lived in constant warmth, surrounded by people she adored and respected, they too giving her the warmth she needed.
    Now she was alone, she did not know of where she came from or what life she used to live, all she knew now was that she had to create a new life for herself no matter what, this island could be a start for this.

Sidereum

@[Nalia]

Messages In This Thread
    A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-16-2019, 12:14 PM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 01-16-2019, 10:26 PM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-17-2019, 09:15 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 01-18-2019, 02:46 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-18-2019, 11:43 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 01-19-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Leilan - 01-20-2019, 07:15 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-20-2019, 08:43 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 02-02-2019, 04:35 PM