• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  squeeze me, I dare you [Any]

The small colt wanders through Sylva undisturbed, his short stride speeding along the highlights sunlight beaming through the thick canopy, Syvla was becoming warmer with each coming day, the sunlight increasing its harsh gaze that beats down on all creatures, readying itself for the summer, testing everybody's will.

It was now easier to traverse the once harsh terrain, now the snow was forming into a milky sludge, transitioning into a liquid that would make the ground wet and rather gross, the small colt happily prances around the trees, weaving in and out around their large trunks, coming close to hitting them at some poiunts of his charge.

The colt takes a quick turn as he hears movement, his ability to make out scents properly is perhaps not as advanced yet, and so he uses caution, his head peeking through a few shrubs as he scanned the opening, his blue eyes dancing across the almost liquid snow, his black coal-like pelt shining from behind the bushes as the sun revealed his location. It didn't take long to notice the equine rummaging through food, his giggle came into earshot of the horse as he emerged from the thick bush, he was visibly older than Cast but this did not deter him in the slightest form "Hello! I'm Cast- Castaneis!" his tongue twists around his name in slight confusion, his mother wasn't particularly gifting in terms of how easy his name was pronounced, at this age, he still found it hard.

The black foal halts close to the other form, his ears perked and smile wide.
    The stallion didn't know the stranger, but then again if he was to listen to his mother and stay away from each new horse he met then he would never be able to meet new people, he was almost glad that he had run away from her, leaving her behind in the dust, he was ready to leave it all behind, forget about her completely.  

Castaneis
    @[Juice]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 01-17-2019, 07:02 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 01-17-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 02-06-2019, 06:52 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 02-08-2019, 08:20 PM