• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The road is long, but it always unwinds // Warlight
    raul —

The ambient temperature seemed to skyrocket, and it wasn't clear if the source was the volcanic earth beneath their feet or the sudden violent thudding of his heart. Mouth dry, he growled low in his throat at her challenge, the whirling hues of his mismatched eyes deepening as she slid against him. An unfamiliar but not unpleasant sensation coiled in his gut. 

The hairs along his spine stood on end as her mouth explored the planes of his neck and chest. Every light touch and graze served to stoke him higher, and he watched with hooded eyes as hers flicked upward with an overt dare. 

It was not a hard bite, hardly more than a scraping of teeth against the muscle of his chest. Still, a wicked grin painted itself across his lips. All around them an erratic gale spun up, a wall of driving air that would make her running away a short venture. Shaking the brilliant flame of his mane away from his face, Raul stepped closer at a leisurely pace.

"Darlin', I figured you'd know that about me by now. When I make a promise, I keep it." 

He moved closer still, pressing his chest into her shoulder and blowing a hot breath into her mane. With a quick action, his head dropped to the curve of her rump and he sank his own teeth into the muscle there. It was harder than she'd bitten him, sharp enough to draw a squeal from her lips but no blood from her skin. 

A flicker of remorse passed through his mind when he realized she would likely have a bruise there the next day, but it was short lived. The primitive piece of his mind, the draconic bit, gave a thrum of pleasure at the thought. She would remember this tomorrow, remember his teeth against her ass, remember his weight and his scent. A second bite was placed deliberately opposite the first, his tongue sweeping across the new markings to sooth away some of the sting. 

His muzzle trailed to the end of her spine, where he laid a soft kiss at the base of her tail. She was an intoxicating revelation. A prayer on the battlefield. The coiling heat in his belly had trancended into an ironclad need that throbbed to be inside her. She was his companion in arms, his best friend. It only felt right that now she was the one he held close. 

"Tell me you want this. I want to hear that you need me inside you." He rasped, eyes fixed on her face with hot need burning in them. He wanted her more than damn near anything right now, but it wouldn't come at the cost of her well being. He wanted her to need him as badly as he needed her, and, gods help him, he wouldn't accept anything less as her lover. 

like the wind to a flame, I'll blow you higher

@[Warlight] so now would probably be a good time to add a Mature tag? <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The road is long, but it always unwinds // Warlight - by Raul - 02-09-2019, 09:17 PM