• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble; magnus
    Just his existence draws a smile over the pale lips, her eyes watching with a playful glint. The handsome man was also so warm and inviting and Epi thinks she could tell him anything with amount of quiet trust she receives from him.

"I believe I will stay here...with you." The tone of her voice is low and without flitting girlish charm. Epithet has no desire to weave a web of illusion for it felt wrong to even fathom the notion of so near the genuine man. Epi tilts her head to the side, admiring the way the warm spring air toys with the ends of his dark hair and how she suddenly felt a twinge of envy.

The mare wants to better understand the Tephra leader and much like a time ago on the beach, she takes his side and gently presses her muzzle to his shoulder. "Let's walk." The smaller equine offers with a smile. "Tell me of all the things I may have missed while watching from above." A mildly put way she observed him and his doings. Magnus, without question, was the sole reason she remained close to Tephra and would make it her permanent home.

Epi is aware the plague was rampant but wonders if it has made it's descent upon Tephra. Did she risk her well-being in the company of her tanned companion.

E P I T H E T

Messages In This Thread
    RE: nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble; magnus - by Epithet - 01-22-2019, 06:51 PM