• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble; magnus
    She listens with open and honest interest. Magnus had been the first in a long time that could capture her close enough to him that she could feel the warmth of his aura surrounding her. Both ears flicker forward, a little smile blooming upon her dark lips as she almost expresses the adoration she felt growing for him.

"Yes, the plague. I've heard the stories but luckily I've managed to avoid it." The mare remarks with the shrug of her shoulders, eyes closing as she laughs gently, the sound nearly startles her for it was like the chime of a silver bell. It had been some time since she had laughed...felt relaxed...felt wanted. The dark lashes lift to reveal her deep blue eyes as she looks upward to the sienna man. He stands handsomely against the perfect blue sky with dark hair licking at the curve of his throat.

The smile fades to one of shyness when he asks of adventures since she had left for the sky one day and never returend until now. "I've been content to float above the land for some time then when I grew bored I simply became your ocean. Ive never been far from you..." The words trail thoughtfully as she realizes that she had in fact not been ever to far from the quiet man. She had been the cloud to shade him when the weather grew too hot, a fresh stream of cold water in the damp humidity. Magnus drew the shapeshifter to him in a way that was frightening and also wonderful but there is no way he could have ever known that.

Epi lifts her gaze off and over the surf, studying the magnetic pull of the shore. "I'm very happy to be back, Magnus." She speaks softly as she continues to look on. It felt good to be missed and to ve remembered. She matter to someone again and the feeling was delicious. The smaller woman looks over a shoulder to the gentle man. He made her want to be a better horse, something in him spoke to the gentleness of her soul that she had long since thought shattered. She just stares at him now with a smile on her lips, enjoying the way the water lapped at the sands. In this moment, with him, felt like heaven.

E P I T H E T

@laura

Messages In This Thread
    RE: nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble; magnus - by Epithet - 01-30-2019, 10:56 PM