• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

everyday i'm hustlin'; any
    k a t a r i n a
    Hey megalomaniac You're no Jesus Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis Wash your hands clean of yourself baby Maniac, step down, step down Step down

So she does not die from exposure or boredom. Instead, a man of smoke and rain finds her standing like a terribly made beast instead of her typical sleek black appearance. She is scraped and scratched, tangled and torn by bramble and various other brush. The length of her long hair is knotted in a rather 'bird nest' fashion that was suitable for no beast.

The glittering green eyes observe the male's form closely. He is tall but so was she, leggy and lean, and familiar. Katarina leans with her head slightly bowed as she rocked on her hind feet to edge near him whilst the blazing green eyes lock to his own. The dark nostrils dilate as she catches his masculine scent but something lurked just beneath the hazy grey color. An ear swivels as he speaks, her mannerisms of an untrusting wild thing, then she snaps her head up high and balanced upon a solidly made neck.

"Thank you." Her tone is reminding of the way rich mahogany brandy and a fine cigar taste after a hard day's work. Her eyes are trained on the darker green of his, curious but still meeting his attention with her own. "I'm Katarina...is there water near by I may clean myself up in?" She inquires with a near monotone moniker, low and steady. The dark mare wanted to wash the filth and blood from her velvet body. She is aware the request is odd but she hopes the man will be hospitable enough to allow her the use of his pools. His inquiry as to her reasoning to have entered Loess does not go unnoticed but she had overlooked it for a few moments. "I would say a home...provided there is the said fresh water to wash away all this sap from my body."

Messages In This Thread
    everyday i'm hustlin'; any - by Katarina - 01-21-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: everyday i'm hustlin'; any - by vulgaris - 01-27-2019, 10:36 PM
    RE: everyday i'm hustlin'; any - by Katarina - 01-30-2019, 08:22 PM